We are going to host the second Toronto Google Glass Hackathon in Downtown Toronto From Fri, Apr 25, 7:00 PM EDT – Sun, Apr 27, 9:00 PM EDT.
This time, we have 3 times more Google Glasses than last year!
The registration is now CLOSED, however, you can RSVP for our after party!
The Theme this year is: We Love Cites!
We are going to make apps that benefits our city by using the Toronto Open Data!
- Who will be selected?
First come first served basis.
- What kind of skill do I need to make an Google Glass app?
UX Designer, Server Developer, Front End Developer, and also Java/ Android Developer.
- I never made an app for Google Glass before. Is there anything I can prepare?
Checkout the official Google Glass Developer Page: https://developers.google.com/glass/
- How Late Can I stay?
We Close at 12pm on Friday and Saturday, 9 pm on Sunday.
- I am going to missing for a day, can I still join?
Please let your team know your situation before you joined. You can still apply, just need to make sure your team is happy
- I don’t have Google Glass, can I borrow a pair?
No and Yes. We don’t lend Google Glass, however, you can join a team which has Google Glass. In the application form, just check, “I don’t have Google Glass”.
- Can I make some thing else that is not related to the theme?
Yes, theme is just a recommendation.
- How much do I need to pay?
0 dollar. This is a free event!
- What it feels like joining the Hackathon?
FUN! Please checkout the report of us on CBC last year.
Article About Us on Betakit
Gallery from last year: